by Kumagawa Artisans
Rich in fragrant butter and its delicious! Ume Plums add the refreshing flavor to this easy crumble bars.
Cake Flour 150g
Sliced almond 25g
- Preheat oven at 170c
- Shift flour and sugar together
- Melt butter in a microwaveable bowl (about 30sec)
- Mix flour mixture with butter
- Press 1/2 of the dough to the mold
- Spread Puree and Une Butter over the dough
- Mix almond with remaining dough and make it crumbly. Sprinkle over 6.
- Bake in the oven for 40min
- Cool and cut into desirable sizes
Kumagawa Artisans product in the menu
No.01 Green Ume Plum Purée
The highest quality Ume Plums from the local orchards are made into beautiful jade-colored puree. It can be served as condiment or drink mix. Its pure taste is also great For anytype cooking.
No.01L Green Ume Plum Purée
Making preserved Ume Plums in the early summer is a common tradition in Hitoyoshi-Kuma region in Kumamoto Prefecture. We selected the highest quality Ume Plums from the local orchards and made it into beautiful jade-colored puree with only sugar. It can be served with your favorite bread or as a condiment for your yoghurt, or mix with Shochu, Gin or club soda to make great refreshments. It is pure and...
No.02.Ume Plum Butter with Vanilla Beans
The highest quality Ume Plums from the local orchards are ripened and combined with sweet Takachiho Butter and vanilla beans from Madagascar. It is amazingly fragrant and well-balanced.